Monday, November 29, 2010

Getting back to work????






Hmmmm....what to say a month into getting back to work. It's ok. I do like being a lawyer, am learning a lot and I work in an area of the law, while not exactly brain science, does immediately effect people and their lives and when it works out, I have a good day. Overall, it's going ok. I am a few minutes away from the kiddos, so I can leave when they get sick. They have had the flu, pneumonia, sinus infection and it seems like an endless cold and a variety of viruses. We really should just live at the doctor's office. So, things are going ok. I can't say that this is easy or even fun most days, but I think that given that I generally lean dark, things are going as well as can be expected at this point in time. In the pictures, Jack poses next to his preschool's (thank goodness) pet, Callie the guninea pig, his Thanksgiving feast, poses at the local Mexican joint with Aunt Emmy, much belated Halloween shot and the Keener girls at Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment