


It's exactly a week before our big client interview and I am swinging between thinking that we have this in the bag and "Am I crazy? This company has 22,000 employees and some of the best known brands in the world. Geez." Well, let's hope I land on confidence next Tuesday. Barb and I are flying up and back, which will assist in the child care situation for all involved. We've coordinated our outfits enough so that we don't arrive looking like twins or clashing too badly. At the end of the day, isn't it about the shoes? :)
We seem to have weathered this round of the flu. Last Friday, Jack went to the doctor for a sinus infection. Antibiotics again. Tomorrow the twins get checked to make sure their ear infections from two weeks ago cleared up. We might as well have a standing appointment at the doctor's office. At the present time, everyone seems to be healthy.
In the pictures, the 3 munchkins in the playroom, Jack and Grandma at the pumpkin patch and the twins play with their stand up music table.
No comments:
Post a Comment