In the management of a 2 year old boy, my only hope is to tire him out and change activities about every 20 minutes. The first picture is the result of my stretching an activity past that time. There are no words. Ok, maybe two words....blue ears. Sigh. I wouldn't change a thing, though. He is making me more joyful, which is hard to do!
The rest of the pictures....the twinnies in their pack n play, a recent addition to the kitchen. We hosted the 3rd Easter Egg Hunt of the year at our house. Jack. Elizabeth and Noelle embark on the back yard. Aunt Jerri and Laurie look for the White family tradition of the coveted Black easter egg, which contains big money. Elizabeth found it this year, $20 bounty! Aunt Emmy holds Caroline in her Easter dress and Nana holds Brooke as she is admired by her cousins. The twins and the rest of the family had terrible colds, so the Easter dresses were a bust. At some point we'll have to dress them again and get them to smile but there was much wailing on the actual Easter Sunday, so we were unable to get them posed.
I embrace week 3 as a freelancer......I may not be cut out for this, I am nervous about work each minute of each day as I hunt for clients. AND I am considering a franchise opportunity as well, which is a crazy good idea, but scary nonetheless. I am trying to steel myself for bigger ideas!!
cmon Ash, by week 6 you will be fully assimilated into the 4pm chardonnay playdate set. accept with love!!
ReplyDelete